1. This board with enough holiday DIY ideas to keep you busy until the next holiday season.
2. This board that makes us wish Christmas was every day.
According to the Huffington Post, the convergence of Thanksgiving and Hanukkah last happened in 1888. According to one calculation, won’t happen again for another 77,798 years.
4. This board dedicated entirely to mashed potatoes.
5. This board, because what’s a holiday season with no presents?
6. Martha Stewart’s Thanksgiving board, because we’re ready to listen to anything she has to say regarding food.
7. This board, because sometimes you need a drink to get through that much family time.
9. This board, so you can host the holiday party of your dreams.
10. This board with snowy landscapes from all over the world.